Scotland Build 2016 (November 23rd & 24th, SECC Glasgow) is a construction expo dedicated entirely to opportunities in Scotland. Scotland Build is attended by thousands of 'movers & shakers' in the Scottish construction industry from: contractors, developers, government, architects, specifiers, merchants, distributors and more.
The event features:
- Conference & Workshop floors providing hours of expert and CPD-accredited presentations and workshops, also including the Scotland Digital Construction & BIM Summit and the Scotland Build Sustainability Summit
- 70+ Top Level Speakers giving insight to the latest developments, strategies and investment opportunities
- An Exhibition Floor featuring 120+ exhibitors and thousands of quality attendees
- The construction industry's very own Winter Wonderland with local beer, whisky, mulled wine, comedy shows & entertainment (free to attend)
- VIP Networking Sessions sessions providing face-to-face meetings with a wide range of VIP attendees from contractors, architects, distributors and developers (For VIP attendees and Exhibitors only)
- Huge amounts of entertainment, competitions, prize give-aways and fun!